I would install all of them
Bluetooth Stopped Working after A windows 11 update
Hi, My Ralink Bluetooth PCIe Adapter has stopped working after a windows 11 update this issue same happened on windows 10 now i upgraded to windows 11 and the problem continues after the update. The drivers on this device is up to date and on the status on the device it says: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)
Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. The signing certificate for this file has been revoked.
Does any one have the same problem or has a solution to this problem please tell me it helps a lot thanks!
Device name HP-Ridian
Processor AMD A10-5750M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 2.50 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.21 GB usable)
Device ID 11F65147-D394-4423-9B6A-BD311E0578DB
Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA177
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display
Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 22H2
Installed on 8/6/2023
OS build 22621.2070
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22659.1000.0
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-10-19T21:09:39+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-10-19T01:52:08+00:00 Check Windows update advanced settings optional updates
-
Anonymous
2024-10-18T09:56:04+00:00 I tried the trouble shooter. it tell me I have no bluetooth! I had working bluetooth before the latest win 11 update. Uninstalling the update does not work. After a restart the update i still there. There is on bluetooth icon, and no way to show it, and there is no toggle to switch-on/off blutooth
-
Anonymous
2024-08-30T22:35:46+00:00 Check in Windows update advanced features optional updates I also created a tutorial within this post on how to properly install those Bluetooth drivers if that doesn't work I got it working with old unsupported hardware and an old core 2 laptop Windows 11 no problem