For me, it says "Realtek Audio" without the "(R)" will it still work?
Minecraft Loading Issue (Stuck on Loading Process)
Hey, There!
I'm a user of Windows! From a couple of days, I've been experiencing this issue.
Whenever I open the Minecraft app, it gets stuck at 35% loading process.
Before this issue occur, I had copied my old minecraft world folder from another drive to C Drive.
Since then, this issue is happening!
Kindly help...
Minecraft Version: Minecraft Bedrock for Pc (trial)
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home (Latest Version)
Graphics: Updated to the latest version
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-08-20T06:26:15+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-08-13T21:38:44+00:00 Kill the windows audio graph task
-
Anonymous
2024-07-13T19:17:14+00:00 I have been having the same problem except the loading bar is getting stuck at 35% for a little while.. then getting stuck on 51% for over 8 hours and before I logged in and out of my account it was saying "please wait while we log you in to your Microsoft account" and now it is getting stuck on the loading screen (sorry if this post was messy)
-
Anonymous
2024-06-29T10:53:49+00:00 bro im expiriencing the same sadly
-
Anonymous
2024-05-18T03:21:38+00:00 Hola mi nombre es Brack eh hecho infinidad de cosas y no me resulta nada así como tú lo describes tampoco me funciona es más hasta cierra el juego cuando le doy finalizar tarea a Runtime Broker