hasooony
Minecraft Loading Issue (Stuck on Loading Process)
Hey, There!
I'm a user of Windows! From a couple of days, I've been experiencing this issue.
Whenever I open the Minecraft app, it gets stuck at 35% loading process.
Before this issue occur, I had copied my old minecraft world folder from another drive to C Drive.
Since then, this issue is happening!
Kindly help...
Minecraft Version: Minecraft Bedrock for Pc (trial)
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home (Latest Version)
Graphics: Updated to the latest version
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-04-05T08:06:09+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2023-10-18T04:42:46+00:00 the audio fix didn't work for me but thats ok, at least there's another method for now
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2023-09-30T12:16:50+00:00 I am sorry that none of the troubleshooting methods solved the issue. If you need help with fixing issues related to Audio, notifications, and others, please feel free to reach out.
After having so many issues, it's best to reinstall Windows.
All the best.
Ravi