why a problem with 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based System (KB5036893) "ERROR TO INSTALL"

Anonymous
2024-04-10T02:56:57+00:00

This update has a serious problem. I was checking and it doesn't install along with the others. The Framework update came out and I had to install it alone. That installed without problems. But the update

2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based System (KB5036893)

Install from the updates panel. but when it asks to restart, while Windows is loading, I get the message that it has to reverse the update because it has an error.

I downloaded the file directly from Microsoft to check if it was my computer. But it gave me the same error notice.

My question is: What happened to the update that is giving an error after installing it from the panel, and why do I get the same error with the downloaded file?

Here are the photos I took.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-16T18:36:21+00:00

    same with my laptop , anyone in windows or microsft team can solve this ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-16T16:34:41+00:00

    I have the same issue. No matter what I do, I get an install error 0x800f081f

    I've been trying this for a week or so now

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-16T10:19:01+00:00

    Me too, May you help?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-14T17:33:06+00:00

    I too have the same issue, please fix this ASAP.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-13T17:46:09+00:00

    This thing destroyed my boot drive and my dynamic disks by extension. After 3 soldi days of fighting, I finally got my boot drive functional. Now trying to recover my two dynamic NVME drives.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments