Bosd caused due to watchdog.sys

Anonymous
2024-07-31T13:10:23+00:00

I have been receiving the bosd by the watchdog.sys for 1 and half month. I am very frustrated right now. I don't know what to do. After getting bosd my computer does not restart it shows the black screen. After doing the force shutdown It opens when we open after 4 minutes. And when we put our password it quietly runs for 2-3 minutes and again blue screen error occurs. Pleaseeeeee someone tell me the solution.pleaseee. And when I scan the dump files using who crashed app it said it was a vedio related error and caused by file watchdog.sys. Pleaseeeeee

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-02T10:45:45+00:00

    Yea i have appllied my issue in the nvidia forums but its 2nd day now the havent responded

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-01T11:31:28+00:00

    You can only install the drivers that Nvidia provide, if you cannot find a version that is stable, you need to contact Nvidia support, have you now contacted them?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-01T11:27:11+00:00

    Do you think factory data reset will fix the problem??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-01T06:10:32+00:00

    The service centre could check your Nvidia graphics for a hardware fault, but I do not think there is a fault, I believe it is some sort of incompatibility with the drivers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-01T02:04:50+00:00

    Thankyou

    If I visited the service centre what could he possibly do to fix this error?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments