Bosd caused due to watchdog.sys

Anonymous
2024-07-31T13:10:23+00:00

I have been receiving the bosd by the watchdog.sys for 1 and half month. I am very frustrated right now. I don't know what to do. After getting bosd my computer does not restart it shows the black screen. After doing the force shutdown It opens when we open after 4 minutes. And when we put our password it quietly runs for 2-3 minutes and again blue screen error occurs. Pleaseeeeee someone tell me the solution.pleaseee. And when I scan the dump files using who crashed app it said it was a vedio related error and caused by file watchdog.sys. Pleaseeeeee

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-08-03T06:55:06+00:00

    That blue screen indicates Windows is corrupt, that is not caused by a driver.

    Can you boot into Safe Mode from the recovery environment and is your system stable in Safe Mode?

    Start your PC, just as Windows attempts to load (spinning dots), press and hold Power Button for 5 - 10 seconds to perform a Hard Shut Down

    Do this twice

    On the third start Windows will boot into the Recovery Environment and from there you can access System Repair, Safe Mode, Command Prompt... etc.

    Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Settings and click Restart

    Upon restart, press 4 to enter Safe Mode

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-03T06:40:01+00:00

    Thank you thankyou thankyou so muchhhhhhh . But when I opened my window I got my bosd due to my old problem of driver . I.e. stocode : vedio dfghl fatal error , does it also have some basic scans to fic the error ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-02T15:55:45+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-31T17:02:41+00:00

    Thankyou so much for your reply,,

    Dump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XG0MhwFicO-sv0IVfXu79UzkzUqVe1nJ/view?usp=sharing

    edit 1 another dump file ; https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ciCKblo9VtcuQKPDP5SA2MUJQ8lD0sRT/view?usp=sharing

    shall i upload more or stop?

    Hopeing a reply soon from you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2024-07-31T13:42:40+00:00

    Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    Please upload your minidump files for analysis, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes.

    Open Windows File Explorer.

    Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump

    Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up.

    Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox... etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link.

    Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments