If you cannot get a version of the Nvidia drivers to install it may be best to contact Nvidia support on their website, because so many people are reporting blue screens caused by the Nvidia drivers.
Bosd caused due to watchdog.sys
I have been receiving the bosd by the watchdog.sys for 1 and half month. I am very frustrated right now. I don't know what to do. After getting bosd my computer does not restart it shows the black screen. After doing the force shutdown It opens when we open after 4 minutes. And when we put our password it quietly runs for 2-3 minutes and again blue screen error occurs. Pleaseeeeee someone tell me the solution.pleaseee. And when I scan the dump files using who crashed app it said it was a vedio related error and caused by file watchdog.sys. Pleaseeeeee
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-07-31T17:42:11+00:00 I did that yesterday I used ddu and deleted my graphic card and let computer download the driver itself . By today the bosd problem really occured and I opened the safe mode and run dism recover health svan and it's been 2 hours it is running quite nicely (don't know scan is or isn't the main reason for that ) but do we have any other solutions for that ? If again occured shall I visit the service centre?
-
DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-07-31T17:33:13+00:00 Only one of your minidump files was accessible, that minidump file indicates that it is the device driver on your Nvidia graphics card that is causing the system to crash
There are huge problems with Nvidia drivers at the moment crashing Windows systems.
Completely remove the current Nvidia device driver using the widely available free DDU utility, then restart your PC and go to the Nvidia website to download and install a slightly older version of the Nvidia device driver.
A slightly older version of that driver is more stable than the latest version.
-
Anonymous
2024-07-31T17:28:14+00:00 sorry my fault , thanks for your reply.. here are the minidump files you can anlayze and i hope we will resolve this issue asap.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1urIWSNC6c0NVLGqxawL8Nkbaev0A2H9J/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/187QlVlc6brkNrtFHykr5EzryxEo25o5g/view?usp=drive_link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OKB5lPuep3VhImsvHy8MNYcDhwDHSnEF/view?usp=drive_link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TDvv9E8UR-k4cT1DaWljLn--ozJSp_04/view?usp=drive_link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P778a4QCq859eFSVL1tLF-UKlipRA-n4/view?usp=drive_link
-
DaveM121 934.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor2024-07-31T17:13:02+00:00 I tried to donwload your minidump files, but they are not shared, please try sharing the files again and let me know when they are shared.