Error with the ene.sys driver

Anonymous
2024-11-12T12:10:00+00:00

For the past few days when I load my PC up, a pop-up will appear saying "a driver cannot load on this device". I have done countless things like updating my PC seeing if that works, uninstalling those updates, trying to relocate the file in C:\Windows\System32\drivers which doesn't show at all and going through troubleshooting. None of these things have been able to work and the error still pops up. Please could I have help on what to do I have have hit a dead end on what to do. The error is shown on the top.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-07T21:09:08+00:00

    You mean the Event Log. It wii clue the user on all shutdowns.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-07T16:10:51+00:00

    Thing is that solution makes your system less secure overall. There should be a way to create a whitelist or make exception for drivers you choose to keep and still block anything that it not secure from installing without your permission.

    I call BS on MS for a major Fail!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments