Error with the ene.sys driver

Anonymous
2024-11-12T12:10:00+00:00

For the past few days when I load my PC up, a pop-up will appear saying "a driver cannot load on this device". I have done countless things like updating my PC seeing if that works, uninstalling those updates, trying to relocate the file in C:\Windows\System32\drivers which doesn't show at all and going through troubleshooting. None of these things have been able to work and the error still pops up. Please could I have help on what to do I have have hit a dead end on what to do. The error is shown on the top.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-13T01:53:11+00:00

    does this permit the driver to work or just block it?

    Thanks,

    Brian

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-09T04:30:49+00:00

    I did that latest update, and that fixed it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-04T16:32:22+00:00

    Worked! Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-05T12:45:27+00:00

    I dont see "Windows Vulnerable Driver Blocklist" in any setting

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-26T18:09:55+00:00

    Мужик, спасибо большое. Это реально работает!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments