This is what returns when you do that. Also, that error message no longer is showing up.
DISPLAY_NAME: Bluetooth Low Energy Driver
DISPLAY_NAME: Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For the past few days when I load my PC up, a pop-up will appear saying "a driver cannot load on this device". I have done countless things like updating my PC seeing if that works, uninstalling those updates, trying to relocate the file in C:\Windows\System32\drivers which doesn't show at all and going through troubleshooting. None of these things have been able to work and the error still pops up. Please could I have help on what to do I have have hit a dead end on what to do. The error is shown on the top.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This is what returns when you do that. Also, that error message no longer is showing up.
DISPLAY_NAME: Bluetooth Low Energy Driver
DISPLAY_NAME: Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver
eh id believe this if it was a certain company but no they seem to have labeled all rgb software as unsafe based off no past cases nor provided any new evidence to support that, on top of that for some reason its safe enough to stay on in the background while in YouTube or other places with personal info yet it stops games from opening hmm this doesnt seem to add up to me
I don't care if its a security vulnerability I want RGB lights is decision making that compromises systems. Your hardware manufacturer is out of compliance. MS is doing you a massive favor.
Just looks like a BS setting that keeps you from installing what people want to have. Seriously, Microsoft, DON'T act like Apple what tells people what they can and cant install on their PC. Then again, at this point I am strongly considering Linux given the debacle with Recall.
So I am understanding this correctly, I updated my computer, and now it is telling me that I need to uninstall or remove software or files? That does not seem like an update, but a mandate or amendment to take something away from me. Everything was working fine on my computer to the moment I let it update, Now there is a problem and I have to fix it? How about patching this update to stay out of things it has no reason to control or tell me I am no longer able to use it.