Glad to help.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
This has become very annoying. If I am watching a movie or sports broadcast on my Windows 11 laptop, sometimes I get a screen freeze, loud buzzing noise and BSOD. It says you are analyzing the issue and will restart. That never happens. The progress shows 0%. There is not minidump. My maintenance is current, and so are my drivers to the best of my knowledge.
Please provide a solution to this annoying issue that actually works. I have already tried all the standard suggestions to no avail, and I need a resolution that really fixes this issue.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Glad to help.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
Thank you for the helpful instructions David. Since even a repair/install is a long process, I am going to adopt a "wait and see" attitude with the BSOD issue. But I will keep your instructions handy in case it rears its ugly head again. I did try a repair/install a little while back to try and fix the issue, but it didn't do any good. So I am not in a big hurry for it again.
Thanks again for all your help.
I suggest doing the procedure using a Windows ISO file to increase the chances of success.
Instructions below:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
(After running the ISO, you may need to double-click the "Setup" file to start the procedure.)
(In this step, select "Keep personal files and apps" so that all your data is kept.)
If you need detailed instructions to download the ISO file, open the link provided above and follow the instructions below.
If you get any errors, let me know. Click on the "Reply" button below my reply.
Feel free to ask back any questions.
It's been a while since I've done a repair/install so some directions would be most appreciated. Thanks