ok thats done, so thats it? im clean? finito
Almoristics service virus
I have what I'm pretty sure is a virus called almoristics service. I have tried Malwarebytes, a windows defender offline scan and manually deleting things, but cant seem to get it to go away. Any suggestions? I would prefer not to reinstall Windows as I'm not sure how to.
Thanks.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-05-30T09:14:08+00:00 -
Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2025-05-30T08:58:42+00:00 https://gofile.io/d/UUBEOL ok i sendt you a screenshot. what do i do now?
FRST has already quarantined it, and Kaspersky is flagging that quarantined file. Yes, it can be deleted.
To remove files/folders created by the Farbar scanner, rename FRST64.exe to Uninstall.exe and run it. The procedure requires a reboot.
-
Anonymous
2025-05-30T08:49:06+00:00 https://gofile.io/d/UUBEOL ok i sendt you a screenshot. what do i do now?
-
Anonymous
2025-05-30T08:46:55+00:00 ok of what i see. they are gone, all Three
-
Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2025-05-30T08:34:28+00:00 Yes. After uninstalling them, delete the folder.