Almoristics service virus

Anonymous
2025-04-08T07:58:41+00:00

I have what I'm pretty sure is a virus called almoristics service. I have tried Malwarebytes, a windows defender offline scan and manually deleting things, but cant seem to get it to go away. Any suggestions? I would prefer not to reinstall Windows as I'm not sure how to.

Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-07T07:07:31+00:00

    Please help me deal with this virus imma wait for the reply

    https://gofile.io/d/zNHaHu

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-06-05T17:14:57+00:00

    @AX Aradhya

    Please run this fixlist.

    • Download fixlist.txt (file removed because of no response from AX Aradhya)
    • Save Fixlist.txt to the same folder as FRST64English.exe.
    • Close all programs.
    • Launch the Farbar Scanner tool and click "Fix".
    • Restart Windows when prompted.
    • Upload the output log file (FixLog.txt) to GoFile.io.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-06-04T19:35:10+00:00

    Hi , I need your help. I read through the comments and here is my gofile link : https://gofile.io/d/jE6gQH

    Your help is really needed Ramesh sir.

    Thank You.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-05-30T09:36:28+00:00

    superb. thank you verry much. thanks for being pacient whit me, and you have been alot of help to my problem :D

    Glad to have helped.

    Regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-05-30T09:28:35+00:00

    superb. thank you verry much. thanks for being pacient whit me, and you have been alot of help to my problem :D

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments