https://gofile.io/d/UgPEzs here is the parasec folder. do u want me do remove the hole folder?
Almoristics service virus
I have what I'm pretty sure is a virus called almoristics service. I have tried Malwarebytes, a windows defender offline scan and manually deleting things, but cant seem to get it to go away. Any suggestions? I would prefer not to reinstall Windows as I'm not sure how to.
Thanks.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-05-30T08:26:53+00:00 -
Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2025-05-30T08:02:41+00:00 Have seen the following software on other Almoristics-infected devices.
Parsec (HKLM-x32...\Parsec) (Version: 150-99 - Parsec Cloud Inc.)
Parsec Virtual Display Driver (HKLM...\ParsecVDD) (Version: 0.45.0.0 - Parsec Cloud Inc.)
Parsec Virtual USB Adapter Driver (HKLM...\ParsecVUD) (Version: 0.2.8.0 - Parsec Cloud Inc.)
Not sure how they're related or if they were being misused by miners. Maybe you can uninstall them, and send "C:\Program Files\Parsec" to the Recycle Bin. If possible, share the zipped folder before uninstalling the app.
-
Anonymous
2025-05-30T07:50:41+00:00 ok here is the latest fixlog https://gofile.io/d/0ar3bs
im working on the scan as we speak ;D
-
Ramesh 181.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2025-05-30T07:12:15+00:00 o ok so just a new clipbord folder and put it in the same folder as the scaning tool ?
Run this fixlist.txt.
Post fixlog.txt
-
Anonymous
2025-05-30T07:04:59+00:00 o ok so just a new clipbord folder and put it in the same folder as the scaning tool ?