Please run:
diskpart
select disk 2
list part
select part 2 -- This selects the EFI partition
del part override
create partition efi
format fs=fat32 quick
assign letter=Y
list vol
exit
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Whether I use Windows Update or the Application Assistant, I get this same error.
Error message:
There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x800703ee)
I'm not sure what else to try.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The BCD is inaccessible. That's the issue. Formatting the EFI partition and rebuilding it should help.
Run:
diskpart
list disk
select disk 2
list part
list vol
exit
Post the output.
Increased EFI and I still get same can't figure out space error.
Setupact.log:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pbiHad-xOr92RiCAkZ1YwOahx8KEEBrS/view?usp=sharing
Please share the latest setup logs. By the way, the current EFI partition is too small. The 24H2 setup will most likely fail due to the EFI partition's size.