Your Phone / Link to Windows - stuck at 60% during set up

Anonymous
2021-02-01T20:37:45+00:00

Hi, I am trying to connect my phone (Galaxy Note 10) with my laptop (Dell XPS 15), however it's been stuck at 60% per the screenshot below. I have tried restarting both devices and apps but it has not changed. Please advise on how to fix this issue.

Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-03-16T00:14:07+00:00

    I'm having the same issues as well and I've tried all of your methods with no luck.

    My desktop is:
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

    Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042

    And my phone is a Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite with Andriod 10.

    What am I missing?

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-03-31T14:47:09+00:00

    Same issue here with Samsung S20. Have tried the steps in this thread and still doesnt work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-03-31T02:29:36+00:00

    Hi,

    Is there anyway to debug this issue? It's an extremely useful app and my workflows are crippled without access to this.

    Any logs that can be collected or any debug builds that can be tried?

    Regards,

    Ashwin

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-10T18:04:02+00:00

    I have been having the same issue.

    I am running Windows 10, and just accessed the following on my PC, settings, accounts , Email and accounts, and removed all bar the account I wanted to use to connect with.

    Bingo, worked, cheers Kevric.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-03-31T01:45:08+00:00

    Same issue here. New S21 and a new Dell XPS15.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments