No "Folders" option appears when I select the three lines menu. Windows 10. Help!
How to import photos onto PC and not onto OneDrive
I'm using Windows 11.
When I plug in my phone it opens the Photos app. But when I hit "import", the only location option is to download photos into a OneDrive folder. I don't have enough space on OneDrive for the photos. If I try to proceed anyways, it freezes my computer. I just want to download photos locally onto my PC so that I can move them to an external hard drive. Please help!
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2025-03-21T02:26:57+00:00 -
Anonymous
2025-03-06T02:51:00+00:00 The Photos are on One Drive for Windows. Would like copies of photos on my MAC Air pc, is that possible?
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2025-02-27T14:30:01+00:00 How do I import pictures from my phone unto a USB?
-
Anonymous
2025-02-15T20:02:04+00:00 The process seems to change randomly...but for now this is what I do to import from digital camera to laptop.
- Plug camera into laptop
- The folder list will load in
- Under "This PC" click on USB drive (D:)
- Click on the red/pink highlighted photo file icon in the taskbar
- Click on D:\
Photos from camera will load in so you can import to your photo file. Hope this helps!