Hi,
i have almost the same problem.
My FS2020 shows me ONLINE.
the XBOXLive app shows me as connected.
But the AIRPORT AKTIVITY gives me " SERVER OFFLINE " !
I cant find any solution to this issue !
HELP needed !
best greetings
Robert
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Auto connect is not connecting
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi,
i have almost the same problem.
My FS2020 shows me ONLINE.
the XBOXLive app shows me as connected.
But the AIRPORT AKTIVITY gives me " SERVER OFFLINE " !
I cant find any solution to this issue !
HELP needed !
best greetings
Robert
In my case it was due to the Xbox Companion. Once uninstalled and the computer restarted, the problem was fixed.
Edit: I forgot to say that I'm in Windows 20H2.
So I had this happening too. I logged out of my Microsoft account and logged back in and that fixed it for me.
I have the same Issue kinda? I am connected via fiber optic 490+ GBPS but cant access the marketplace as well as for some reason I get live weather issues the clouds when picking a departure are gone and yes they are turned on in the settings?? MS is completely dropping this ball. FAILED ATTEMPT!!! Get the bugs fixed before you launch MS. Really now we all are mad..So if that was your goal MS??? Great Job 1ST TRY!!!!!
Not helpful I know but just chiming in to say I have the exact same issue.