MSFS 2020 will not connect to server

Anonymous
2020-09-10T14:02:33+00:00

Auto connect is not connecting

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-11-10T03:22:44+00:00

    I have the same issue since yesterday. I´ve done everything and I can´t fix it.

    If someone knows the solution would be helpful.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-11-09T21:03:48+00:00

    Program install well. Ran well the first time. Second try it reloaded slow and did not completely load or run. I retapped icon to reload after Alt+F4, however I then received "program is running" but no video or picture shown. Need solution or instruction. By the way is their a customer service number.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-10-20T23:18:54+00:00

    solved the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-10-11T08:24:13+00:00

    Yes agreed,but the more people who have a connectivity problem of some sort will bring the matter too a greater urgentsy with ms staff too resolve the matter!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-10-08T11:16:09+00:00

    not an answer but same for me come on microsoft !

    i cant use any of my owned aircraft or scenery . not happy at all.

    once again come on microsoft lets have an answer please

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments