MS Flight Simulator (2020)

Anonymous
2020-08-18T18:20:54+00:00

Hello,

I have just purchased MS Flight Sim (2020) and can't seem to set up my Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 controller for it.

It detects the controller but I'm unable to select a control binding and press a button on the joystick to assign it.

Is there a way to make this work?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-27T09:30:57+00:00

    Hi all, 

    Got this up and running. Not getting any force feedback though

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-22T06:44:28+00:00

    thanks good to know appreciate your response will give it a go but first need to get the game

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-20T18:28:45+00:00

    Hey thanks for that lol. I'll give it a shot DW_1984. You don't need to go around, you're cleared to land :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-20T14:46:32+00:00

    Works fine for me aswell with the roll. I put a 25% deadzone and took down sensitivity to -10% on all axis exept X! Made it easier to control the aircraft more smoothly :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-08-20T06:40:03+00:00

    Thanks. I had set mine up nearly identical to your setup lol. Unfortunately I can't roll smoothly and had to resort to an XBOX controller for now. I appreciate the response😎

    I'm still on the fence and about to pull the trigger for the Premium Delux via steam.  I also have an MS ForceFeedback II.  But reading what you are saying about the roll concerns me.  Not planning on buying a whole new joystick.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments