I never could get the Sensitivity setting to show any options. I have even changed to the Thrustmaster T.Flight Stick X and it also shows no options when i select Sensitivity.
MS Flight Simulator (2020)
Hello,
I have just purchased MS Flight Sim (2020) and can't seem to set up my Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 controller for it.
It detects the controller but I'm unable to select a control binding and press a button on the joystick to assign it.
Is there a way to make this work?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2020-09-29T03:08:15+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-09-29T02:08:04+00:00 Hi Kirby, I have seem to have the same issue. The MS SWPP shows up as "4 Axis 8 Button Joystick with Hat Switch" verses Sidewinder. Clicking Sensitivity shows no Curves. Did you happen to get a resolution to get to the Sensitivity curves yet? My settings are really out of calibration and the stick is almost unusable unless I can get to the sensitivity settings. Gratefully.
-
Anonymous
2020-09-21T11:58:58+00:00 In love with you!