My Library is empty in Windows Store

Anonymous
2020-03-06T16:29:12+00:00

I noticed yesterday when checking for updates on Windows Store for my installed apps that My Library is empty. The Store shows my installed apps and games, but my All Owned and Ready To Install is empty. This is a fresh up to date install of Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, and OS Build 18363.657. I've already done wsreset, and ran the Windows Store troubleshooter. I've also signed out of the Store and signed back in.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2020-09-15T03:40:41+00:00

I had the same problem. Tried multiple Win10 fresh installs with no luck.  Then came across this page and tried "Apps" in the filter area - boom it works for me.  

This is on a fresh windows install. Not sure why I got lucky.

Was this answer helpful?

60+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

59 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-09-10T00:47:29+00:00

    Yep, that sums up my issue too. On three machines, one with one account, the other two with two user accounts on them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-09-04T19:18:48+00:00

    I get the same issue as well. No matter what filter I select, all I see (see screenshots below) are:

    There's nothing that we can do at the moment. However, we're hopeful that Microsoft should fix this ASAP.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-09-04T10:00:05+00:00

    Same issue here. No apps show even when changing the filter to Apps.  When selecting Games, I do get a list.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-09-02T23:21:08+00:00

    I have the exact same problem! Unfortunately, I don't know when it started. Fact is, I don't see any app under 'all owned' and 'ready to install'. Even when I set the filter to games or apps, which helped for some it seems. The problem was on Windows 10 Pro v1909 and is still on Windows 10 Pro v2004. Everything is up to date and I tried every suggestions mentioned in this thread. What is going on, Microsoft!? This needs to be fixed asap!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments