My Library is empty in Windows Store

Anonymous
2020-03-06T16:29:12+00:00

I noticed yesterday when checking for updates on Windows Store for my installed apps that My Library is empty. The Store shows my installed apps and games, but my All Owned and Ready To Install is empty. This is a fresh up to date install of Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, and OS Build 18363.657. I've already done wsreset, and ran the Windows Store troubleshooter. I've also signed out of the Store and signed back in.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2020-09-15T03:40:41+00:00

I had the same problem. Tried multiple Win10 fresh installs with no luck.  Then came across this page and tried "Apps" in the filter area - boom it works for me.  

This is on a fresh windows install. Not sure why I got lucky.

Was this answer helpful?

60+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

59 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-09-16T02:20:59+00:00

    Since it is working for me too now, it is definitely on Microsoft's side because I did not change a thing. All one can do is waiting, it seems, until apps are showing up again somewhere. All in all, it is quite bad for an app store.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-09-16T01:44:04+00:00

    Thanks Airturk! Although it doesn't make any sense it did in fact work for me too. It's a same I can't see all my purchases at once but I'll take it. Thanks again!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-09-16T00:41:41+00:00

    That did, in fact, work for me as well.

    It's convoluted and not intuitive, since the message you get from opening the library is "Add some apps. There's nothing in your library." If there's nothing there, why would someone try to filter it?

    Less of a hobbling glitch, but still annoying.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-09-16T00:02:50+00:00

    I had the same problem. Tried multiple Win10 fresh installs with no luck.  Then came across this page and tried "Apps" in the filter area - boom it works for me.  

    This is on a fresh windows install. Not sure why I got lucky.

    I think you were lucky this time. For me and others it did not work. But there are others too, but this problem is not always present, so there seems to be a problem somewhere at Microsoft's side.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments