MSUSB Video USB-HDMI Adapter

Anonymous
2020-03-13T14:12:24+00:00

I have just got a generic USB3-hdmi adapter , I have plugged it in and it is searching for a driver, which the device did not come with , Where can i down load one ? , I have no manufacturer name on the product or the packaging.Device manager recognises it but says there is no driver

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-17T13:39:07+00:00

    I tried installing the driver provided but it just installs a program and the msusb in device manager still says there is no driver for the device. Is there any way to get this working?

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-08T01:24:23+00:00

    I installed all that but my extra screen is still all black but I can see it in the display settings, and yes it is turned on and set to detect HDMI

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-26T15:02:07+00:00

    Here's the driver: Windows7-Windows10_2.0.2.exe

    It has some bugs, and I had to restart my computer sometimes to get it working.

    Thank you so much, I had lost the hope... But now it's working pretty much fine.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-10-24T06:02:18+00:00

    Here's the driver: Windows7-Windows10_2.0.2.exe

    It has some bugs, and I had to restart my computer sometimes to get it working.

    Hi, thanks for posting the link to the driver, but when I clicked the Download button on the page, the download didn't work.   Is there another download location you might recommend?

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-16T18:11:27+00:00

    Driver works. By any chance, would you have an update to this driver? My  laptop keeps detecting/undetecting the adapter. I guess this is one of the bugs. 

    I got the driver from the manufacturer, so I believe this is the best one out there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments