MSUSB Video USB-HDMI Adapter

Anonymous
2020-03-13T14:12:24+00:00

I have just got a generic USB3-hdmi adapter , I have plugged it in and it is searching for a driver, which the device did not come with , Where can i down load one ? , I have no manufacturer name on the product or the packaging.Device manager recognises it but says there is no driver

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-04-16T06:39:43+00:00

    Waste of time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-04-06T23:15:39+00:00

    I have the same issue, and ran the driver easy but it still did not find the USB3-HDmi adapter.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-11-26T17:53:05+00:00

    I've found another link:

    Link 1

    In case that link breaks, I've archived the file on the WayBack Machine:

    Archived link

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-01-26T22:27:27+00:00

    after 2 days trying to solve the problem, I found this git repository that has a more updated version that solves the problem. I had to reinstall windows to get it to work, on the contrary it keeps opening and closing https://github.com/MindShow/USBDisplay

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-16T16:49:21+00:00

    Driver works. By any chance, would you have an update to this driver? My  laptop keeps detecting/undetecting the adapter. I guess this is one of the bugs.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments