Here's the driver: Windows7-Windows10\_2.0.2.exe
It has some bugs, and I had to restart my computer sometimes to get it working.
Edit: New Link
Mirror from the Wayback Machine: mirror
ur god!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have just got a generic USB3-hdmi adapter , I have plugged it in and it is searching for a driver, which the device did not come with , Where can i down load one ? , I have no manufacturer name on the product or the packaging.Device manager recognises it but says there is no driver
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Here's the driver: Windows7-Windows10\_2.0.2.exe
It has some bugs, and I had to restart my computer sometimes to get it working.
Edit: New Link
Mirror from the Wayback Machine: mirror
ur god!
I just found this post so I used the link at the start of it for my acer monitor however it didn't work i think it might be because I'm using windows 11 not windows 10
I would try another driver but I couldn't find anything ells that can work can someone help me
thank you, i was able to download the link and the monitor works. Only other issue is when i then plug in the HDMI cord to be a 3rd monitor the adapter turns off and only gives me the screen the hdmi is connect to and the laptop. I have a GTX 1050 graphics card which can apparently run 4 monitors. Do you know any other ideas?
CUIDADO . NÂO INSTALAR PROGRAMAS ..... PODE CONTER RANSOMWARE,,,,, USEM ANTIVIRUS ATUALIADO E COMPRADO, como Kaspersky que é baratissimo, Os fdp hacker e ladrões usam links assim para por virus dentro, Meu Kaspersky pegou como virus este link e arquivo,
=== VIRUS NAO BAIXAR ===
vide= alerta
Is this driver trustworthy? I'm finding this product and driver very sketchy.