Waste of time.
MSUSB Video USB-HDMI Adapter
I have just got a generic USB3-hdmi adapter , I have plugged it in and it is searching for a driver, which the device did not come with , Where can i down load one ? , I have no manufacturer name on the product or the packaging.Device manager recognises it but says there is no driver
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
56 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2020-04-16T06:39:43+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-04-06T23:15:39+00:00 I have the same issue, and ran the driver easy but it still did not find the USB3-HDmi adapter.
-
Anonymous
2020-11-26T17:53:05+00:00 I've found another link:
In case that link breaks, I've archived the file on the WayBack Machine:
-
Anonymous
2022-01-26T22:27:27+00:00 after 2 days trying to solve the problem, I found this git repository that has a more updated version that solves the problem. I had to reinstall windows to get it to work, on the contrary it keeps opening and closing https://github.com/MindShow/USBDisplay
-
Anonymous
2020-05-16T16:49:21+00:00 Driver works. By any chance, would you have an update to this driver? My laptop keeps detecting/undetecting the adapter. I guess this is one of the bugs.