Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox

Anonymous
2020-01-13T16:27:47+00:00

I setup app & game limits for my son, but it looks like this doesn't work for Roblox :(

System still allows to run and play. I checked on other games like Fortnite and app is terminated on restricted time.

Does anybody have similar issue or this is only me ???

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-07T19:30:25+00:00

    Roblox limits are not working for me on Windows 10, though they are on the Xbox One.

    I've tried time limits and blocking the app but neither work even though usage stats are still accumulating.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-06T02:51:13+00:00

    Also interested if this works as I have the same issues here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-05-05T15:53:10+00:00

    No, it doesn't to be anything to do with xbox live settings. App time limits simply don't work for Roblox when accessed via the Start menu: only works when the program is an icon on the desktop! But the kids realised within 10 minutes that it worked without the limits via the start menu!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-04T10:47:57+00:00

    Same problem for me and kids discovered quickly this flaw ...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-04T03:23:54+00:00

    Could it also be that child can access their XBOX one account and make changes there?

    I see there is a thread about them being "able" to play Roblox and how to enable it here: 

    https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001279786-Xbox-One-App-How-to-Allow-Access-Under-Family-Accounts

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments