Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox

Anonymous
2020-01-13T16:27:47+00:00

I setup app & game limits for my son, but it looks like this doesn't work for Roblox :(

System still allows to run and play. I checked on other games like Fortnite and app is terminated on restricted time.

Does anybody have similar issue or this is only me ???

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-04T03:04:57+00:00

    Hi GerardWijngaarden

    Has this now solved your problem?

    Are you able to block both and habe it blocked on your child's computer?

    thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-04-28T17:58:16+00:00

    I have these 2 roblox entries. I removed my child from the family and added her again. A few days later I saw the roblox game client entry. The red one was the old one.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-04-28T15:49:55+00:00

    Roblox App not being blocked at all.  I unpinned it from Start, and it is only pinned to task bar.  Restarted both of my children's laptops. I clicked on the Icon and both connected right away.

    Does anyone from Microsoft monitor these threads?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-04-27T16:18:37+00:00

    This sounds interesting. But I still only have the red one in my app list.

    I am wondering if it is a problem with installing roblox through the app store. Is there an alternative way to get it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-04-26T14:03:40+00:00

    Roblox is being blocked again. Seems I now have two entries of Roblox on the appslist. One with a blue logo and one with a red logo. Setting a limit on the blue one fixed the probleem for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments