Set app and game limits is not working for Roblox

Anonymous
2020-01-13T16:27:47+00:00

I setup app & game limits for my son, but it looks like this doesn't work for Roblox :(

System still allows to run and play. I checked on other games like Fortnite and app is terminated on restricted time.

Does anybody have similar issue or this is only me ???

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Security and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

56 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-04-26T10:07:04+00:00

    Hi Marc,

    Any update on this problem? Roblox simply is not blocked when my daughter opens it from the start menu. It is only blocked if she uses the shortcut on the desktop. Do you have a solution?

    Ali

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-04-17T14:50:19+00:00

    Same issue here. Time limit does not work on Roblox app installed from the app store.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-04-15T13:31:08+00:00

    I’ve got one child who’s computer is logging time properly and one who’s computer is ignoring Roblox app limits entirely and not even registering time spent on the app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-04-13T08:11:54+00:00

    I have this issue. Been puzzling for the last month over why requests for screentime suddenly dried up, and kids could build up hours of time on the app.

    Restrictions on Roblox were working a several weeks ago. But then either a Win 10 update or a Roblox update appears to have broken something.

    I can confirm that a taskbar icon for Roblox gets blocked by the restrictions, but if I navigate to the Start Menu and scroll down to the Roblox entry in the list, then it fires up with no restrictions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-04-10T15:36:10+00:00

    Slightly similar.... except, Ive set time limit on my sons xbox now roblox isn’t working anymore. But all the other games are still.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments