Hi Martinthornber,
I can see there's another roblox. But after I block this roblox and refresh the page, the block is gone.
Do you have any update on your side?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I setup app & game limits for my son, but it looks like this doesn't work for Roblox :(
System still allows to run and play. I checked on other games like Fortnite and app is terminated on restricted time.
Does anybody have similar issue or this is only me ???
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Martinthornber,
I can see there's another roblox. But after I block this roblox and refresh the page, the block is gone.
Do you have any update on your side?
I have the same problem. Tried reinstalling roblox and still no change. My daughter can use roblox all day even tho the app is restricted to 1 hr. If she launches from the xbox companion it is blocked properly, but launching from the start menu is not.
Interestingly, in ' App and game limits' I just looked down the list of apps. Roblox is listed with the proper logo near the top (already time limited - doesn't work), but further down when I expanded the list (press 'Show more') I found 1 or more 'Roblox' apps listed further down. I've applied limits to those too; will be interesting to see if it does anything..
Martin
hey NeilOsadchy
thanks for this, but mine and I believe many others in here, this is not the case.
App is not in the allowed list ......
I solved the roblox issue on my daughters account by going into content restrictions. The heading is right next to apps and game limits. When I clicked on the tab Roblox was listed as Always allow. As soon as I took it off the list it followed the restrictions I had in place for the game.