Texting multiple recipients in Your Phone app

Anonymous
2019-07-31T12:32:59+00:00

Hi,

I just downloaded and started using the Your Phone App.  So far I like it, however, I can't figure out how to text multiple recipients on the same text.  Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-09-29T22:02:45+00:00

    You say you are an independent advisor but you clearly haven't grasped the problem, please don't reply to something if you don't have a valid solution. "Should" do something is not advice it's speculation. It doesn't work and takes away from the value of having a desktop based app. I will be deleting it!

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-03-25T17:06:49+00:00

    The app is clearly not "excellent". It took me an hour to set up, and I am a software professional.

    But worse...much worse...is the fact that I cannot send text messages to multiple recipients!  This is a simple feature that is in EVERY text messaging app on the planet.

    Why can I not send text messages to multiple recipients? Why has Microsoft not addressed this issue for months and months? This issue was reported last fall, and we have not had even ONE response from Microsoft on this feature.

    Screw this nonsense. I recommend uninstalling this buggy, feature-poor app from your Windows 10 pc's, and your Android phones. Eff this ****.

    If Microsoft fixes this, I might come back. But, given their history on this, I doubt they will do anything at all. This is madness.

    Bye

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-12-31T00:25:56+00:00

    No way to do it that I can tell, either. This is a MAJOR omission. Without it, the PC app's usefulness is greatly diminished. The other important missing feature is the ability to delete messages from the PC app.

    MS, please add these things and you'll have a great app!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-09-10T17:35:37+00:00

    Your tutorial link only shows one contact, the question relates to multiple contacts, easy on the phone impossible it would seem on the Microsoft App. Just the sort of reason you might want to use a PC app for messaging??

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-02-12T16:50:18+00:00

    It would be great if someone at Microsoft could at least acknowledge this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments