Only if you have already started the multiple-recipient text on your phone. You can't start a text with more than one person on the desktop app.
I frequently start a group text on my phone with just "Hi." Then I switch to my laptop and continue.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I just downloaded and started using the Your Phone App. So far I like it, however, I can't figure out how to text multiple recipients on the same text. Am I missing something?
Thanks!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Only if you have already started the multiple-recipient text on your phone. You can't start a text with more than one person on the desktop app.
I frequently start a group text on my phone with just "Hi." Then I switch to my laptop and continue.
If you are sick of the Microsoft Your Phone app, you can uninstall it using the following procedure. Since the app is a broken POS, I recommend this.
Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.YourPhone -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackageI'm with everyone else - there is no additional plus sign. The ONLY way to send a text (SMS or MMS) is to reply to a thread that already contains multiple people.
I have the same question and am looking for an answer. With this ability I think it'll be a very good app, but this is a big oversight.
Hi EleniBraley,
I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.
When adding a user, usually to the right or left depends on the application is the + button to continue adding? You do not appear?
Go to Messaging >> Click on sign (+) >> Search / write the name of the first contact, then >> Search / write the name of the second, by clicking >> Sign (+) again >> Define the content> Send the SMS.
All related information is in this article, which does not have a section for sending SMS to multiple people
https://support.microsoft.com/en-nz/help/445935...
I hope these steps also work for you
Attentive to any comments
Have a happy day
Best Regards,
Charles.