Okay I lost the MEMORY.DMP file after using Windows's clean up temporary files. I will have to wait until the next time I crash and upload them DMP file.
Is there anything I should do in the mean time?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I recently bought a used Asus Z370-A motherboard and processor and noticed I've been getting reoccuring "BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal", once with Watchdog Violation, and once with Kmode Exception Not Handled.
I believe this is a driver issue with my PCI-e express cards but it could also be an issue with my motherboard.
Can anyone take a look at my DMP file and let me know which it might be?
Thanks!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Okay I lost the MEMORY.DMP file after using Windows's clean up temporary files. I will have to wait until the next time I crash and upload them DMP file.
Is there anything I should do in the mean time?
Okay I just encountered the Blue Screen again with the same IRQL Not Less or Equal.
I checked my mini dump directory and there is not a newly created file.
There is a newly created MEMORY.DMP that was created that I am uploading now
Which windbg command had displayed epfwwfp.sys ESET?
Okay Benny, please let me know . ..
I will perform another stress test of a similair scenario where I experienced the BSOD and see if it happens again.
I'll let you know if I experience another crash.