Hi Benny
111218-74500-01.dmp lists vrtaucbl.sys as a cause, that however is non-specific as the rest of the minidump files do not list that driver, which is a virtual Audio Cable . . .
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I recently bought a used Asus Z370-A motherboard and processor and noticed I've been getting reoccuring "BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal", once with Watchdog Violation, and once with Kmode Exception Not Handled.
I believe this is a driver issue with my PCI-e express cards but it could also be an issue with my motherboard.
Can anyone take a look at my DMP file and let me know which it might be?
Thanks!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Benny
111218-74500-01.dmp lists vrtaucbl.sys as a cause, that however is non-specific as the rest of the minidump files do not list that driver, which is a virtual Audio Cable . . .
Did you look at the latest dmp file named 111218-74500-01.dmp?
I'm not sure if I still have that driver installed since I uninstalled it.
Hi Benny
In the back-end I still see rusb3xhc.sys (Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller) listed as the cause . . .
Okay I had run Driver Verifier again and had crashed.
Here are my new files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QZaVfqWVO\_PSIRMCUciqkvUEJxXiinyS/view?usp=sharing
This time the error pointed to Wudfpf.sys
Hi Benny
Yes you can try that if you do get another BSOD, however, please note, driver verifier can product a lot of false positives and should not be turned on long term . . .