No, I did not spend any money or no money has not been charged for the support.
Visualizations Problem In Windows Media Player
My Service Request number is **1322090110.**You can also find detailed information regarding my issue Here.
I'm request you please take my issue seriously and find out an effective solution.
[Moved from Insider]
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Music, photos, and video
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2016-04-26T13:20:47+00:00 -
Anonymous
2016-04-25T22:02:08+00:00 Were you charged for the support?
-
Anonymous
2016-04-24T10:21:46+00:00 Yes, I did. But did not get gain anything.
-
Anonymous
2016-04-23T22:05:08+00:00 My [SRX] number is 1322090110...
Have you contacted the Answer Desk again since 15 January 2016?
-
Anonymous
2016-02-21T07:08:58+00:00 It's been a long time, but until now I did not get a any reply message from my last post. And this is not only this time it is in each time. It's really a dissatisfaction from each and every customers. The messages that you're not reply, something to be taken concern about this.
So, as I said before, I repeat it again that- Hello! Is anyone here? Who see my problem and will help in this regard. I need help. So someone please help.