Visualizations Problem In Windows Media Player

Anonymous
2016-01-15T07:58:42+00:00

My Service Request number is **1322090110.**You can also find detailed information regarding my issue Here. 

I'm request you please take my issue seriously and find out an effective solution. 

[Moved from Insider]

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-05-01T15:35:07+00:00

    Please click on this link again http://codecs.forumotion.net/t2167-problem-in-media-player-classic and read the whole thread from here until the end- But a new problem has been emergence........................I don't have a solution.

    I'll tell you again that I did not contact here for Media Player Classic.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-04-30T20:07:15+00:00

    I do not know where you are got the wrong information that I also have problems with Media Player Classic...

    <QP>

    Problem in Media Player Classic [sic]

    ....I have tried to run this specific video on other player, example- VLC media player, GOM player, Windows Media Player [sic] etc. But on those media players there is no issue... [emphasis mine]

    </QP>

    Source: http://codecs.forumotion.net/t2167-problem-in-media-player-classic

    TIP: Running Windows Media Player (part of Windows) in classic mode (i.e., no Visualizations enabled) is not the same a Media Player Classic (not a part of Windows or even a Microsoft application; see https://mpc-hc.org/contact-us/).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-04-30T17:11:12+00:00

    This thread that I have create based on my Windows Media Player problem that also have given the subject. But I do not know where you are got the wrong information that I also have problems with Media Player Classic.

    If you can not help me regarding this issue then please suggest me what should I or should I do? or the another better option that may be good for both of us if you can come up with somebody in this thread who wants to continue the conversation with me on this topic and goes a long way toward solutions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-04-29T19:43:37+00:00

    I neither represent nor work for Microsoft so I am not privy to anything about your case.

    I have nothing further to contribute to this discussion, whether it concerns Windows Media Player or Media Player Classic (which is NOT a Microsoft application).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-04-29T15:58:10+00:00

    If you keep check the SR number 1322090110 minutely, then surely you could understand that this case number already went to Level 2 support tech.

    And now if you finish to do this type of monotonous question. Then can I get any solution reply for this issue...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments