I can't download whatsapp on my phone Lumia 530

Anonymous
2014-11-15T16:44:53+00:00

I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-04-27T14:02:32+00:00

    Can't download my WhatsApp

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-02-15T07:31:31+00:00

    The window store are not work and open

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. RedSpook-9082 4,765 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2020-01-20T11:38:25+00:00

    I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!

    Whatsapp no longer works on any Windows phones, Whatsapp ended their support for all Windows phones on 31.12.2019.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-01-19T07:42:36+00:00

    I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. RedSpook-9082 4,765 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2019-09-25T09:59:19+00:00

    I can't download whatsapp on my phone Lumia 530

    so please help how to possible this thing

    What exactly happens when you try ? Do you find the app in the store ? Can you download it ? What error messages do you get ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments