I can't download whatsapp on my phone Lumia 530

Anonymous
2014-11-15T16:44:53+00:00

I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-03-04T11:15:14+00:00

    I can't download watsapp on my phone plz help me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-03-04T09:44:45+00:00

    I cant download what's up error code80070020 please help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-03-03T11:23:42+00:00

    Everything listed here isn't helping me either dis is my error code 80070020 nd I cnt download anything

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-01-10T18:03:16+00:00

    Why family and friends

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-12-29T13:56:19+00:00

    I get the comment of attention required when downloading whatsapp

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments