I can't download whatsapp on my phone Lumia 530

Anonymous
2014-11-15T16:44:53+00:00

I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-09-25T06:37:53+00:00

    I can't download whatsapp on my phone Lumia 530

    so please help how to possible this thing

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-04-26T21:47:22+00:00

    8668346

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-06-05T04:20:22+00:00

    I am trying to download whatsapp on my Lumia 530. Please help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-04-20T18:15:18+00:00

    I have this problem when I want to install my WhatsApp.It tells me that I need to be on wifi and when o turn to wifi,it just indicates downloading 29 Mb and few minutes later it says that "cannot connect to store " and I should try again later.whats the solution to this?by the way there is no error code.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-03-05T00:22:04+00:00

    Hi I uninstalled whatsapp from my Nokia Lumia 530 and I can't install it back. I received an error code 80070020 but don't know where I enter it. I tried my settings on my phone but still unsuccessful.

    please help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments