Hi,
Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available. Install new build 10049 and check the issue status.
Hope this helps.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
There's a bug in the Windows 8.1 dialog box and context menu.
Steps to reproduce:
This is also present in the context menu selection, more specifically in the 'send to', icons are surrounded by a black edge. But hovering over them will make the black lines disappear.
I can perfectly replicate it on 3 machines (2 of which are clean installs of 8.1), other users have also confirmed it. See screenshots below.
I'm using the latest WHQL Nvidia driver if that matters.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi,
Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 10049 now available. Install new build 10049 and check the issue status.
Hope this helps.
Same bug here. But I have latest nvidia driver and latest intel HD graphics driver installed. I have done all the windows updates. But the problem still persists
Yep still happening here.I've also seen it on BRAND NEW laptop on retail stores.
I actually have already this setting in registry and still experience this issue, so it doesn't solve the issue for me.
Yep, still present in Windows 10 Preview. At this point it's clear that Microsoft really doesn't care about fixing it.
I take everything back (again). The bugged folder icon is still there at my end. It was showing fine for a good week until today.