hi ya :) I'm sorry that I just do not have a definite answer for you.
Short answer: I just don't know.. the only difference I see between you and me is the looking for proxy info on yours.
edit: I read you can delete store cache and it will rebuild...so I did. It rebuilt cache alright..but I was back to the never ending green screen like yours ...log is not as verbose as yours.. but it too seems like all is going well. There is no attempt
to even establish a connection. I put back my old cache and it worked straight away. So.. I guess don't even worry about my next words. I have no solution or recommendation now. :(
Frustrating to be sure.
edit2: lol ok..maybe one thing ..since it can't get worse ... rename your cache file to say cachebkp.
let windows store rebuild the cache ..hey it might work! if not run the tools and now it might work! :)
Just in case you really wanted something to try. :)
(cache folder is in the local cache folder that is beside the AC folder)
So just to be sure you have no proxy, I would recommend following this to make sure there is no proxy between you and the store....
http://superuser.com/questions/505772/how-can-i-find-out-if-there-is-a-proxy-between-myself-and-the-internet-if-there
Unfortunately I just can't figure out what some of the store's return values are.. so the long response is more an educated guess and thus maybe not worth reading if not interested and just want the darn thing to work!!
in your ie .. under tools/internet options ...connection ...lan settings .. should only be checked automatic settings and that is all. And you have already said.. yup that is all. So this is why I just want you to check to make sure as I have no other
suggestion.
You prolly have a proxy at work ... I don't think that would be a problem at home. But I am fixated on proxy.
YOu have already tried WSreset.exe @command prompt.
using (or making) a different msaccount at home on your laptop computer.
ensured firewall not blocking it.
used appsdiagnostic.diagcab , microsoftaccounts.diagcab, and/or apps.diacab
ensured not created on a domain linked account.
and winstore.log is not throwing up any obvious errors.
your geo location should not matter as I have US market but my location is in Canada.
anything else we missed?
sooooo yah, I am out of ideas if you confirm that there is no darned proxy as everything but that log seems to say. I just wish I could find more info on that log.
long answer:
okies ... I have compared your logs to each other and against mine ..and several other people who are having same issue and have pretty much same log file as you .. just different details.
But I am going to say I still think this issue resolves around a proxy.
In your account log... it goes something like getting things set up...ready ..ok who are you again.. asks server ,,, server brings up proxy message. then it goes back to getting things ready ... ok.. who are you again..checking cache this time.. ah
there you are. ok getting things ready.. who are you again..asking server...proxy message. and so on. each time your computer tries to talk directly with server..the proxy message comes up.
Now I am focusing on this..as it is the only thing I really see different from mine..and we know store won't work with a proxy .. and you have checked your proxy settings I know..so pls bare with me here..
lets look at the proxy message: the function is detailed here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa384122(v=vs.85).aspx (interesting read)
so looking at your frequently repeated ...
"CHttpRequest::_CreateConnectionAndSendRequest: blah blah
2013-10-24 11:16:11.960, _Warning_ WS [00002196:00000760] CHttpRequest::_GetProxyInfoForUrl: Autoproxy failed: 0x80072f94
2013-10-24 11:16:11.960, _Info_ WS [00002196:00000760] Proxy list = (null), Proxy bypass = (null), Proxy access type = 0"
it tries to connect to the server ..triggering the server to request your proxy settings ...the auto failure is because there is no list of proxy servers found on your machine (and that is why proxy list = null or false) ...the default fall back should
be then to talk directly with server. but proxy bypass = null or false ( I am guessing that means do not bypass proxy and talk direct, But that is prolly biased as that is the result I expect for my hypothesis) and I can't find out what proxy access
type means ... one person had value of 3 there.
so failing to find proxy info .. it then sends... a CHttpRequest::_SendRequest: Calling WinHttpSendRequest which always again references a proxy timer (which I can't find out what it might mean) ..before looping back into the ok lets get ready before connect
all over again.
Everything else seems to be just like my log. So now see short answer for my only recommendation .. with apologies.