how to get my printer online

Anonymous
2013-02-16T00:47:15+00:00

I have windows 8 and an epson workforce 520.  I cannot get it online.  I have 10 items in to be printed buy it says the printer is offline.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-05-10T19:42:10+00:00

    Really? make sure is on, the lights are on, the printer is on and still is offline, not a very helpful suggestion

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-04-19T22:04:31+00:00

    Are you that stupid that you tell the person to turn on the printer.  Stay off this chat.  Stay away from computer advise.

    Why are you so rude?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-04-19T07:11:25+00:00

    Are you that stupid that you tell the person to turn on the printer.  Stay off this chat.  Stay away from computer advise.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-04-10T03:25:01+00:00

    How to get my Brothers J625DW back on line, it is on and has been working good until just a bit ago?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-03-19T20:51:49+00:00

    I have the same problem and I have and HP Envy 7640.  It work from the older computers in the home and our laptop.  Will not work from my new computer with windows 8....HELP

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments