I tried that and it didn't work. Had Windows 8 a couple years now and it is STILL unusable!!!! WORST interface ever!!!!
how to show all programs, windows 8
ORIGINAL TITlE:Where is Programs
I have just got into window 8 from window XP. problem is that I cannot find programs from start. this programs had programs like accessories like calculator, note pad, painter , ms word etc. please help. Ashi Suri
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Email and communications
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2015-04-10T19:13:07+00:00 -
Anonymous
2015-03-12T16:23:47+00:00 hello
you can find classic shell here
http://www.classicshell.net/downloads/
for insructions you see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIBGAO9-8BI
so you have a start butten like you had in older versions from windows
you can changes what you want,you can skip metro by example.
edje
-
Anonymous
2015-03-11T07:22:44+00:00 I am not a guru, but when I want to see if a program is active, I go to the Control Panel and select "Programs" which will uninstall them but if they are there, then I search else where. Sorry if this sounds like a round-about way to find what you're looking for but it works for me.
No, the original poster is not looking to see what's installed or to uninstall a program. He is trying to launch a program from the Start Menu.
-
Anonymous
2015-03-11T07:16:48+00:00 just download and instal classic shell,and you are back to normal
edje
Where do you get that, and what changes does it make besides the Start Menu?
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more