Dear NoviSellet, Microsoft is not interested in solving your problem, because your problem is not their problem. They develop software with only their needs in their mind.
I have the same problem you have and I perfectly understand what you are going through. But Microsoft employees don't care what your problems are.
I have the very same problem because I have millions of duplicate emails but I have to delete them one by one because these genius developers did not think of providing Windows live mail with a duplicate remover. Don't listen to them, don't ask them anything because they DON'T CARE.
Look at what they did with Windows 7 and windows 8 they completely destroyed an OS by removing stuff like the start button, the search button, they impoverished the whole software design.
In windows 7 they even removed the Show Desktop Icon. They design OS with their **** in mind.
Pathetic.