thank u fr ur suggestion... it helped me...
how do i fix cef errors
I am getting a pop up indicating there is a cef error and I should get an app from the app store. on checking the app store I got a message indicating there isn't any app available for this.
Deepak
<Removed PII>
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2014-02-12T11:18:30+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-02-12T06:11:19+00:00 i am also having softonic app. it seems that the cef error is displaying becoz of this ....thanks for the solution
-
Anonymous
2014-02-11T13:01:07+00:00 uninstall your softonic
-
Anonymous
2014-02-09T09:41:38+00:00 you are welcome dear
-
Anonymous
2014-01-26T03:18:26+00:00 Thank you so much for your solution. It worked me.