how do i fix cef errors

Anonymous
2013-07-04T17:50:15+00:00

I am getting a pop up indicating there is a cef error and I should get an app from the app store. on checking the app store I got a message indicating there isn't any app available for this.

Deepak

<Removed PII>

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-01-23T20:23:07+00:00

    I uninstalled the softonic whatyoumacallit and it worked for me. Thank you stitch09.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-01-13T09:15:17+00:00

    where should I press it? can ou make it specified and in details please

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-01-03T05:49:57+00:00

    THE PROBLEM WAS FIXED.........

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-11-13T05:45:40+00:00

    i have uninstall softonic let see what happens

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-11-06T14:30:18+00:00

    ok am doing that to see if this anoying pop up will go away...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments