how do i fix cef errors

Anonymous
2013-07-04T17:50:15+00:00

I am getting a pop up indicating there is a cef error and I should get an app from the app store. on checking the app store I got a message indicating there isn't any app available for this.

Deepak

<Removed PII>

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-04-09T18:59:16+00:00

    uninstall softonis bro and make sure your time is set properly

    i have its is help you <3

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-04-08T05:20:32+00:00

    same here what the heck should I do :/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-04-07T13:54:50+00:00

    I don't even have softonic and I still get the cef error thing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-04-01T07:14:15+00:00

    thanks...it worked for me as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-03-04T01:13:02+00:00

    It also appeared to me when I installed the Softonic app !! 

    I'll uninstall it and hope it will work :)

    Thank You !

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments