The NVIDIA references appears to be related to a NVIDIA GeForce 6800 LE according to the following link:
http://www.pcidatabase.com/search.php?device_search_str=0042&device_search.x=0&device_search.y=0
Do you had such a video card installed?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I installed Windows 8 - wiped out the programs and kept the personal info. Now I dont have any sound.
Checked the device drivers and the High Definition Audio Driver isnt working or was not installed. I deleted the one that was there and rebooted. Still wont work! I cant seem to find a driver that will work. I tried updating the driver and it could find any on the pc or internet. It was working under Vista and Win 7..
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Dave
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The NVIDIA references appears to be related to a NVIDIA GeForce 6800 LE according to the following link:
http://www.pcidatabase.com/search.php?device_search_str=0042&device_search.x=0&device_search.y=0
Do you had such a video card installed?
* link removed by Eloh *
6mb+
Can you provide an updated msinfo (.nfo) file?
g'mornin'
In my post of May 30.
It's at the top of page 4 (at least on my view). It has the arrows and circles showing the realtek properties looking for nvidia drivers. I went to extensive (so I thought) means to rid my PC of the nvidia stuff.
Which NVidia references are you referring to?