Microsoft Fix it DLL missing.

Anonymous
2011-04-09T21:59:24+00:00

Trying to run Microsoft Fix it. MATSWiz.exe System Error window says 'The program can't start because Its.dll is missing from your computer Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.' I am not trying to run from a download and/or install. I am choosing run on the File Download panel. Does anyone know what DLL is missing and how I can get it?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

60 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-04-14T16:41:17+00:00

    thank you;

    dll run at start up

    thank you

     I keep getting error msg.

    dll missing

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-04-13T19:04:30+00:00

    dll run at start up

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-02-04T17:35:07+00:00

    advancedsystemrepair.com

    * Moderator note: You can find many, many posts/articles on the web critical of Advanced System Repair. Please be aware that their programs are often classified as unnecessary and/or potentially harmful.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-02-04T17:26:55+00:00

    Try their web site

    ?  nothing visable

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-02-03T22:49:20+00:00

    Hi, can anywhere out there help me please.  When trying to access ITunes I get a message on my computer saying that ApplePushService.dll is missing on my computer and quotes Error 7 (Windows error 126).  I should be grateful of any guidance on how to rectify this.  Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments